Wednesday 31 March 2010

Fruit

Okay we all know what fruit looks like but i still think it is best to get a little research, well images mainly. I need to think about what type of fruit would be best on my stall. If i am having a monkey in my animation then bananas are very important! Every other fruit will probably be what is most popular to consumers. I don't really know what i could write for each one as it is pretty simple. But i am looking at the shapes in which can help me to set out the stall, most are oval.



Here are a wide range of different fruits, i am not looking to have this many as this could take the audiences attention away from the animation as there would be a lot to look at. This would also take longer to render when the piece is finished, so i need to think about how much Maya can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment