Tuesday 30 March 2010

Changing my mind

Well since me last post, i have changed my mind on a few things. I said before that i wanted to work with the third years, but since then i have decided to create my own 30 second piece for Rave on Air! I had emails from two of the three groups about being an animator but within myself, i do not feel happy to carry on with my first choice. I think this is mainly due to thinking that i do not feel that i will be to the standard they need, and i really do not want to let them down, or worse still, get down graded for my work. I know it is silly to think this but i must do what is right for me and everyone else. Plus i feel i can be more creative with doing my own piece.
As you do not really have much choice in what you can do, its pretty much do what they need and just be able to put your own little take to the re-actions of the characters.

So since then, i have been thinking about what to do for 30 seconds which would capture most audiences. I am thinking of doing something a little slap stick which would include a monkey either stealing from a little market stall or he would be selling bananas on a market stall. I have not figured out which might work best yet so i need to do some bullet points for each to create a little story.

I asked James if he would like to join me and he said yes, which is great. I know he is not really able to draw, so i have started a few to think about, for when i see him next.

Here are just a few images from the internet to start thinking about how i would like the stall to look. There is a little market which happens regularly in Croydon, so i am going to head down there soon to have a real feel for a market.




No comments:

Post a Comment